Open Panel Timber Frame
The open panel timber frame system is the industry standard frame. It provides an efficient solution compared to onsite framing construction. External finishes can be applied instantly once the frame and roof are erected. Internal finishes including plumbing, electrical and dry lining can commence once your frame is watertight.
Our open panel systems are tailor-made in our factory using high-quality CLS timber. An open panel offers versatility at both design and construction stage. Whether you are focused on thermal performance or aesthetic design, an open panel system means we can provide a high-quality system high-quality that supports your required end result.
Open Panel Timber Frame External Wall
- 140 x 38 mm or 89 x 38 mm CLS (Canadian Lumber Standard) C16 treated timber studwork
- 200 x 47mm C24 treated timber lintel on structural openings (Glulam or Steel used if required)
- Insulation fitted between studs (added as an option)
- 9mm OSB 3 Sheathing on external face
- Protect TF200 Thermo foil faced breathable membrane
Open Panel Timber Frame Internal Walls
- 89 x 38mm CLS C16 treated timber studwork usually at 600mm centres
- 9mm OSB 3 Sheathing fitted where required for load-bearing panels
- Half height noggins where required
- Insulation is not included