Smart Panel Timber Frame
Our smart panel system is the most efficient solution for a timber frame project. Fitted with electrical and plumbing layouts (as per your mechanical and electrical design), foil faced breathable membrane, sheathing and insulation as standard. The need for additional coordination of onsite contractors is eliminated, speeding up overall build time.
Smart panels are simply lifted into place onsite and external finishes can be applied instantly. As with our open panel system, external and internal work can be completed simultaneously.
Every smart panel is manufactured according to rigorous quality control checks at our factory, guaranteeing a high-quality, bespoke end result.
Smart Panel External Walls
- 140 x 38 mm CLS (Canadian Lumber Standard) C16 treated timber studwork
- 200 x 47mm C24 treated timber lintel on structural openings (Glulam or Steel used as required)
- 100mm Solid PIR Insulation fitted between studs
- 9mm OSB 3 Sheathing on external face
- Protect TF200 Thermo foil faced breathable membrane
Smart Panel Internal Walls
- 89 x 38mm CLS C16 treated timber studwork usually at 600mm centres
- 9mm OSB 3 Sheathing fitted where required for load-bearing panels
- Half height noggins fixed in load-bearing panels
- Insulation is not included
Basic Power Outlets/ Lighting
- Conduits and back boxes built in to external and internal timber frame panels
- 20 or 25 mm rigid plastic conduits
- Metal 36mm double and single back boxes
Basic Water/ Heating
- Drops and tails built in to external and internal timber frame panels –
- 10 or 15 mm plastic pipework for drops with 10 or 15 mm preformed cold bends for tails